Registrar Forms


Forms may be printed then handwritten to be turned in to the Admissions Office or filled in on the user's computer.  To submit electronically, please save the form to your computer, fill in your responses, save the changes to the form and email it to


Academic Fresh Start

Application for Admission (Apply Online)

Application for Graduation

Concurrent Student Form

Course Schedule Change

Enrollment Verification

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (External Link)

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Form 

Graduating Dual Credit Student Readmission Form

Housing Application

Major Declaration Code

Readmission Form

Residency Form

Scholastic Suspension Appeal Form

Transcript Request